Specialist for Assembly and Inspection of Electrolyzers (all genders welcome)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- You independently and autonomously supervise the disassembly and assembly of electrolysis cells and technological steelwork (electrolysis racks) worldwide.
- You set up and organize a yard/ workshop in collaboration with the customer on the construction site.
- You supervise and train the technical team of our subcontractors or customer’s staff for assembly activities.
- You reliably organize and execute full service projects with direct contact and cooperate with the clients.
- You monitor the production and assure the quality of the manufacturing of electrolysis cells and its components (e.g. welded structures made of titanium, nickel sheets) at subsuppliers in Europe and worldwide.
- Approximately 95% of your activity takes place on construction sites or at suppliers and partner companies located worldwide.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in metal construction, a qualification as technician is advantageous.
- You bring several years’ experience abroad on a shop floor manufacturing and on construction sites. Experience with sheet metal constructions is welcome.
- You have very good coordination as well as organizational skills and are able to take decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
- You are strongly customer-oriented, have good negotiating skills and are able to work with stakeholders from different cultures.
- You look forward to assuming a high degree of responsibility at construction sites in front of customers.
- You have good knowledge and easy handling of modern information technology and communication
- You bring worldwide mobility and willingness for longer missions abroad.
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
(30 days vacation, 35 hour week, vacation pay, special payments according to collective agreement)
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training “on the job” by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
HR Business Partner
Tel: +49 231 229722047