Inhouse Consultant within PMO thyssenkrupp nucera (all genders welcome)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
Join our hydrogen team to build the first generation of commercial-scale green-hydrogen production plants in the world and kickoff the next major step in decarbonization of the economy focused on elimination of fossil fuel use in transportation and industry. In this role you will be a vital part in developing our thyssenkrupp nucera organization & business. You will be closely working together with the different departments & management, will get to know our business from different angles and will be working at the most pressing issues. You will be able to help us define new ways of conducting our business while also improving our current processes & operations.
In this role, you will be at the center of laying the foundation for the coming decades of renewable hydrogen scale up and growth.
The role includes the following functions:
- Setup, structure, guide and review dedicated workstreams/projects.
- Derive pragmatic and solution oriented approaches for workstreams.
- Quick intellectual grasp of complex & diverse topics across the functional spectrum of thyssenkrupp nucera
- Review of workstream/project status and definition of measures in case of deviations (as-is vs. planned).
- Operational involvement and support of dedicated workstreams to ensure successful implementation.
- Work in close coordination with and report to Head of Program Management Office (PMO).
- Strong collaboration with department heads.
- Responsible for effective and efficient execution of assigned workstreams/projects.
- Review of KPIs, project performance and project reports, project quality and project risks.
- Plan, prepare and conduct meetings as part of the program (e.g. workstream reviews, etc.).
- Workstreams tackle a vast range of different topics in our thyssenkrupp nucera business (e.g. IT tool landscape overhaul, setting up teams for new product developments, support planning process for future hiring’s (OPL planning), support the ramp up of our worldwide series production, …)
- Master / Bachelor degree in business studies, engineering or related areas.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Management Consulting background as a plus.
- Conceptual and strong analytical skillset to derive tailored solution approaches in a wide business environment.
- Knowledge of setting up guidelines to monitor respective workstreams and their progress.
- Experience in managing dedicated workstreams in cross-functional and international project settings.
- Independent, thorough and goal-oriented way of working.
- High degree of commitment and open communication.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (e.g. Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Preferably good written and oral communication skills in German.
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
(30 days vacation, 35 hour week, vacation pay, special payments according to collective agreement)
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training “on the job” by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
Get in touch
HR Business Partner
+49 173 32 59 838