Strategic Construction Manager (all genders welcome)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- You independently and autonomously create concepts for the construction of electrolyzers worldwide in the early stages of a project.
- You set up and organize a construction site in collaboration with the customer on the construction site.
- You reliably organize and execute full service projects with direct contact and cooperate with the clients.
- You create and maintain standards for the construction of our products and collect feedback for improvements from the construction sites.
- You bring your experience to support the development of the next generation of our products.
- Approximately 30%-50% of your activity takes place on construction sites or at suppliers and partner companies located worldwide.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in metal construction, a qualification as technician or engineer is advantageous.
- You bring several years’ experience abroad on a shop floor manufacturing and on construction sites. Experience with sheet metal constructions is welcome.
- You have very good coordination as well as organizational skills and are able to take decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
- You are strongly customer-oriented, have good negotiating skills and are able to work with stakeholders from different cultures.
- You look forward to assuming a high degree of responsibility at construction sites in front of customers.
- You have good knowledge and easy handling of modern information technology and communication.
- You bring worldwide mobility and willingness for longer missions abroad.
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
(30 days vacation, 35 hour week, vacation pay, special payments according to collective agreement)
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training “on the job” by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
Get in touch
HR Business Partner
+49 231 229722047