Commercial Project Manager
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- You will be responsible for managing projects together with the (technical) project manager and will be involved in both the sales and execution phases.
- During the sales phase, you will manage the internal project approval process and participate in contract negotiations with customers and partners.
- During the execution phase, your tasks include commercial project management including contract management, order invoicing as well as cost monitoring.
- In both phases, you coordinate specific issues with the relevant departments.
- You will monitor and control contract change management and lead related discussions with customers, consortium partners and suppliers.
- Together with the project management, you will create and maintain the concurrent costing (including cost to complete) as well as the order-related reporting. This also includes risk analyses and assessments.
- You have a degree in economics or industrial engineering and you can look back on many years of professional experience in the international project business / plant engineering.
- You are ready to take over the leadership and responsibility for your projects. Here, your ability to work in a team, your communication skills, your customer orientation and your entrepreneurial thinking will be of great help to you.
- This role requires a willingness to travel.
- Solid knowledge of common MS Office applications as well as SAP complete your profile.
At thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training “on the job” by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- STD/LTD – Company Paid
- Paid Time Off (25 days)
- 401(k) Plan
Luca Marie von Gerkan