thyssenkrupp nucera Italy is the Italian branch located in Milano, specialized on design and supply of electrochemical plants for the production of green hydrogen as well as chlorine and caustic soda. With more than 20 years experiences the company is offering new-build and service solutions in many regions of the world.
Visit thyssenkrupp nuceraonline.
The Mechanical Supervisor has to monitor the assembly activities of the plant supplied by the company, that could be either brown field or green field installation of a chemical electrolysis plant. The erection will be executed by personnel of Customer or of his Contractor or, in case of EPC, of SubContractor selected by the company.
He/she will guide the erection of equipment, skids, package units, piping (metallic and plastic) by following the engineering documentation provided by the company based on a 3D model and will ensure the correct interpretation of the drawings and procedures provided by the company, interacting with the personnel in charge of the erection.
The Supervisor shall coordinate Vendor specialists and check that the installation and operation of the supplied units complies with contractual requirements.
He/she checks the working progress and establish with the customer the program for the completion of the activities, reporting daily to the central office in Milan, any kind of problems at construction site, identifying any corrective action together with the project manager and the technical staff.
In case of EPC contracts, the Supervisor should be able to take over site management responsibilities by coordinating Sub-contractor team.
When in Italy, the Supervisor may be required to provide support for inspection activities, manuals and technical documentation revision.
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
- Strong Mechanical and Chemical background
- 3-5 years of specific experience as Mechanical Supervisors in engineering companies operating in the chemical industry
- Good spoken and written knowledge of the English language
- Availability to travel and prolonged stay out of Europe at plant site
- High attention to OSH topics and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with other cultures, flexibility, spirit of collaboration with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capability to manage stress situations
- Attitude to prepare periodic reports to the headquarter in Milan
- Knowledge of the IT tools: MS Office, Design softwares (i.e. Autocad, Naviswork)
At thyssenkrupp nucera Italy we offer:
- Participation in the growing market of sustainable green hydrogen
- International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
- Good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
- Flexible working time (flexible working hours at office and smartworking) and welfare plan
- Agreements with special rates for local transportation means and fitness studio membership
- Availability of canteen inside the company and free parking spaces for employees
- Availability of public transportation infrastructure: Metrò green line M2, stop Lambrate, train Trenord, as well as speedway tangenziale est, exit Rubattino
For application please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
thyssenkrupp nucera Italy S.r.l., located in Milan