Project Director EPC Plant Engineering (all genders welcome)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- In this role you lead a contract team consisting of several members from technical disciplines for execution of big EP, EPC, EPF, EPFCm projects.
- You closely collaborate with the Project Commercial Manager and manage our customers, partners and all other stakeholders for the specific project.
- Within the project execution team you take over a coordination role for Scheduler, Compliance Manager, Risk and Change Manager and/or Document Manager.
- You are responsible for costs, quality, safety and schedule within the scope of the project.
- You support and take care about risk analysis, regulatory compliance and project controlling.
- You actively monitor and follow the time schedules and take measures for resolution of all project issues.
- In addition, you support our sales team regarding preparation of risk assessment, time schedule, WBS and man-hour calculation.
- You have successfully completed your studies in chemical or mechanical engineering or a similar discipline and you have a deep knowledge in an engineering discipline.
- Several years of work experience in (chemical) plant engineering in project execution of EP, EPCm or EPC projects is a must.
- You have a good knowledge in scheduling, project management techniques, expediting as well as in reporting. Leadership experience of project teams is a must.
- You take the responsibility for your project results and you have excellent problem solving attitude in technical and organizational topics.
- You possess a strong personality and you are highly motivated to proactively contribute to our success.
- Your intercultural awareness supports you leveraging cultural differences.
- You are willing to go on business trips around the globe regularly and are highly proficient in both German and English.
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training “on the job”
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
HR Business Partner
+49 231 229727063