Mechanical Engineer – Machinery
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industry De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
In this role you will Lead all Machinery related activities of Mechanical department for all Projects execution
- You will be required to execute the contract w.r.t Mechanical-Machinery and Package Units requirements and meet project goals.
- You will utilize the project engineering software and other engineering tools applicable for project execution.
- You shall strive to maintain quality, schedule & Cost within control as per the project & contract requirements.
- You will be asked to work for Indian projects & global projects
- You shall strive to maintain quality by following the QA working steps and procedures at Office, Vendor shops and at Client’s site
- You shall ensure man hour control & efficiency by proactively providing information, reduce rework, error free documents etc.
- You will be involved in Inspection of Machinery equipment & Package Units
- You will be involved in training, developing & empowering less experienced engineers
- You shall be required to do engineering, support procurement, participate in inspection, supervision of erection and commissioning as per project requirement.
- Completed university studies as a graduate engineer in Mechanical department or comparable master’s degree
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in the aforementioned areas of responsibility, ideally in the field of Caustic plant engineering, construction and commissioning. Chemical Plant Operation also acceptable
- Proven minimum 5 years of leadership experience as lead engineer in reputed engineering company.
- Proven leadership experience of handling all types of Machinery equipment like different types of Compressors, Pumps (metallic & non-metallic), Blowers, Motors, Agitators, Package Units like N2PSA, Air Drying Unit, Liquification units etc.
- Proven experience in Technical Specification preparation, checking, approving, Technical bid evaluation, Technical recommendation, Inspection at vendors shops, and Commissioning of all types of equipment as mentioned above, Inputs to P & ID, participation in 3D Model review, participation in HAZOP study etc.
- Should have managerial skills to coordinate with personnel within company, Clients, those in company’s other subsidiary offices, sub-contractors and vendors to meet project goals
- Structured and focused work, initiative, decision-making and empowerment, teamwork and sociability, good Communication skills and negotiating skills
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to innovate and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel within India & worldwide for clients sites & vendor works for inspection
- Willing to handle all activities independently
- Good English language skills and communication skills
- Experienced handling of engineering tools like 3D model, design software and data bank applications
- Having professional experience in Electrolyser projects execution through a reputed engineering company is added advantage
- Having production experience in Electrolyser plants is added advantage
- Having Static equipment knowledge is added advantage
Electrolysis – Green Hydrogen & Chlor Alkali Technology Provider for a livable planet.
Working on Global clients.
You will be part of new establishment for upcoming generation.
Company believes in Innovation and Employee Empowerment.
Excellent work culture