Piping & Layout – Area Engineer (for thyssenkrupp nucera India)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industries De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
Area Engineer with E3D Modular
- Preparation of Overall & Unit Plot Plan.
- Preparation Piping load data & Civil information for Buildings, Pipe rack, platform & support structures
- Checking & review of Equipment (static & Machinery) vendor drawing & vendor package drawings.
- Preparation of Line list & Interconnecting P&ID
- Modeling of Equipment’s, Pipes & Supports.
- Isometric checking
- Review & checking of Civil drawings.
- Preparation & checking of Special supports.
- Preparation & Checking of Nozzle orientation drawing.
- Preparation & checking of Piping plans.
- Manual Piping BOM extraction from P&ID
- Review & checking of Piping BOM.
- Co-ordination with other disciplines
- Completed university studies as a graduate engineer or comparable master’s degree (preferably Chemical / Mechanical)
- Several years (min. 5 years and Maximum 10 years) of professional experience in the aforementioned areas of responsibility, ideally in the field of chemical plant engineering, construction and commissioning in following areas would be preferred. Caustic Soda, Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Chlorate, Green Hydrogen, Green Ammonia, EDC, VCM, PVC projects
- E3D software’s skills
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, ISO, API codes etc.
- Knowledge of DIN standards and FRP, FRP lined piping will be an added advantage
- Experienced handling of engineering tools and data bank applications
- Good English language skills and also communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Having piping specification experience is an added advantage
- Having Experience on Brownfield & greenfield Cholr-Alkali is an added advantage.
- Having professional experience in Electrolyser projects execution through a reputed engineering company is added advantage
Electrolysis – Green Hydrogen & Chlor Alkali Technology Provider for a livable planet.
Working on Global clients.
You will be part of new establishment for upcoming generation.
Company believes in Innovation and Employee Empowerment.
Excellent work culture