Project Manager (for thyssenkrupp nucera India)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
In this your role will be as Project Manager and report to Group Head – Project Management
- The Project Manager is responsible for the overall project profitability, execution, & completion of the project.
- Responsible for entire project life cycle which includes engineering, procurement & construction along with commissioning.
- Maintains good relationship with client & other key stakeholders.
- Facilitates Procurement Engineering activities to ensure all pre-order engineering is sequenced for early placement of Purchase Orders as well as deliveries.
- Collaborates with the internal project leads like Engineering Manager, Lead Engineers, and all involved in the project to meet the project goals (short term & long term).
- Monitors Project Cost Control activities including schedule updates, Invoices inputs, delay analysis and risk management.
- Ensures to retain / improve as-sold Gross Margin on project.
- Responsible for cost, quality, schedule and project safety.
- Reviews, monitors & controls the project deliverables vis-a-vis schedule and generate reports /presentations for management.
- Identifies all the project start up activities, inter-discipline / function co-ordination, set-up of project schedule, Progress Measurement System (PMS), project monitoring, etc.
- Monitors and controls progress with reference to planned requirement and taking appropriate action.
- Establishes proper communication protocols throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensures timely execution of construction and commissioning.
- Responsible for project closure activities.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Resolution capabilities on conflict between project team, client and third party engineering team
- Completed university studies as a graduate engineer or comparable master’s degree (preferably Chemical / Mechanical)
- Several years (min. 8 years and maximum 15 years) of professional experience in the aforementioned areas of responsibility, ideally in the field of chemical plant engineering, construction and commissioning in following areas would be preferred. Caustic Soda, Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Chlorate, Green Hydrogen, Green Ammonia, EDC, VCM, PVC projects
- Structured and focused work, initiative, decision-making and empowerment, teamwork and sociability and negotiating skills
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to innovate and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel local & worldwide
- Good English language skills and also communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Experienced handling of engineering tools and data bank applications
- High integrity and ethics
- Innovative approach to problem solving and managing change
- Having a PMP® certificate is an added advantage
- Having developed/involved in construction, erection and commissioning planning is an added advantage
- Having professional experience in Electrolyser projects execution through a reputed engineering company is added advantage
Electrolysis – Green Hydrogen & Chlor Alkali Technology Provider for a livable planet.
Working on Global clients.
You will be part of new establishment for upcoming generation.
Company believes in Innovation and Employee Empowerment.
Excellent work culture