Instrumentation Engineer – Support
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
In this role you will support the instrumentation group for project execution.
- You will be required to execute the contract w.r.t instrumentation requirements and meet project goals.
- You will utilize the project engineering software and other engineering tools applicable for project execution.
- You shall strive to maintain cost & schedule within control as per the project & contract requirements.
- You shall strive to maintain quality by following the QA working steps and procedures at Office, Vendor’s shop and at Client’s site.
- You shall ensure man hour control & efficiency by proactively providing information, reduce rework, error free documents etc.
- You shall be required to do engineering, support procurement, participate in inspection, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), supervision of erection and commissioning as per project requirement.
- You will be requested to work for Indian projects & global projects
- Completed university studies as a graduate engineer (B.E. (Instrumentation)) or comparable bachelors’ / master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience of handling project based work in an EPC (M) environment ideally in the field of chemical plant engineering, construction and commissioning. Should have experience in handling of DCS/ESD, specification of field instruments, detail engineering activities like layout, estimation of BOM, cable engineering and hookup for instruments.
- exposure to Technical Specification preparation, checking, approving, Technical bid evaluation, Technical recommendation, Inspection at vendors shops & site, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning of all types of instruments, Inputs to P & ID, participation in 3D Model review.
- Chemical plant maintenance / retrofitting project work experience may also be considered.
- Experienced in handling of engineering tools and data bank applications. Hands on experience on SPI (INTOOLS) or Comos-EI, Control valve & flow elements sizing software and should have exposure to 3-D modelling tool.
- Structured and focused work, initiative, decision-making and empowerment, teamwork and sociability and negotiating skills
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to innovate and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel local & worldwide
- Good English language skills and communication skills to coordinate with client, vendors and inter disciplinary teams
- Having professional experience in Electrolyser projects execution through a reputed engineering company is added advantage
- Having production experience in Electrolyser plants is added advantage
Electrolysis – Green Hydrogen & Chlor Alkali Technology Provider for a livable planet.
Working on Global clients.
You will be part of new establishment for upcoming generation.
Company believes in Innovation and Employee Empowerment.
Excellent work culture