Technical Inspector and Expeditor
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- Auditing and qualification of new suppliers
- Expediting of orders with suppliers
- Ability to read, interpret and check technical, inspection, welding and production related documents
- Conduct general safety and quality assurance tasks with suppliers
- Coordination of correction of damage and deficiencies related activities with related stake holders
- Development of the quality processes and establishment of a global network
- Intermediate and final inspections of steel construction, cast housings, machine components and corrosion protection
- Intermediate and final inspections of apparatus and piping components made of Metallic, fiber-reinforced composites (FRP) and plastics
- Preparation and review of welding specifications, test specifications as well as manufacturing and test procedures
- Technical and manufacturing support for other disciplines
- Preparation of inspection reports and final release note for dispatch
- Completed technical college / university studies as a graduate engineer / master’s degree, preferably with a focus on materials, testing and welding technology
- Additional training as welding engineer (IWE / EWE) and / or experience/qualifications in the field of welding procedure, quality assurance plastic welding and GRP processing
- Experience with national and international codes and standards, in particular ASME Code, AD regulations, EN 13445, Pressure Equipment Directive
- Several years of professional experience (minimum 5 years) in the relevant field and initial experience in managing a group
- Ability to work independently, confident manner, negotiating skills and a high level of assertiveness
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- High degree of mobility and willingness to work on temporary, worldwide assignments with suppliers
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office applications as well as basic ERP knowledge
- International welding technician (IWT) certification is an advantage
- Familiarity with industry-standard tools and equipment
- Electrolysis – Green Hydrogen & Chlor Alkali Technology Provider for a livable planet.
- Working on Global clients.
- You will be part of new establishment for upcoming generation.
- Company believes in Innovation and Employee Empowerment.
- Excellent work culture