Senior Executive – Controlling & Accounting (for thyssenkrupp nucera India) -All genders welcome
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- Responsible for proactive support in the matters of controlling, accounting and reporting
- You will be the power user for the ERP system used (Microsoft Dynamics) and assist in improving functionality of the system
- You will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient periodic closing of books of accounts.
- You are the contact person for specialist topics in the area of controlling and accounting, in particular on technical issues relating to the reporting tools to be used
- Responsible for performance and operations controlling for the local unit
- Responsible for cost controlling and functional controlling
- You support the risk management reporting and will assist in preparing management reports.
- You supervise individual projects (e.g. business transactions requiring approval such as company formations or reorganizations)
- You adapt necessary controlling and accounting processes to the size of the company and actively assist in shaping the financial processes in a dynamically fast growing market and business environment
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics or commerce
- Several years of practical professional experience in controlling in international plant engineering or in project business.
- Sound technical knowledge of finance and accounting, Direct & Indirect Taxation, IFRS and local GAAP, as well as basic knowledge of company law
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and MS Dynamics
- Experience in functional controlling e.g. cost center accounting
- Experience in project controlling, ideally plant business
- High level of commitment characterized by an analytical and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working and solution-based orientation
- Team player with a high degree of initiative
- Conscientiously working mode and documentation of results in a comprehensible manner
- Above-average willingness to take on responsibility and convincing communication and an engaging manner
- Very good English skills
- Strong interest in international cooperation
Electrolysis – Green Hydrogen & Chlor Alkali Technology Provider for a livable planet. Working on Global clients.
You will be part of new establishment for upcoming generation.
Company believes in Innovation and Employee Empowerment.
Excellent work culture