Commercial Project Manager
thyssenkrupp nucera Italy is the Italian branch located in Milano, specialized on design and supply of electrochemical plants for the production of green hydrogen as well as chlorine and caustic soda. With more than 20 years experiences the company is offering new-build and service solutions in many regions of the world.
Visit thyssenkrupp nuceraonline.
Aim of the position
The Commercial Execution Manager reports to the Head of Finance and supports other departments in the acquisition and in the execution of the contract with the Customer. This includes Contract and Change Management and also Financial Execution of the project, ensuring the application of the “four-eyes principle” in all above mentioned workflows.
Main responsibilities and Contents
In detail, you will have to develop the following activities:
- You will be part of the Finance & Administration department;
- You will be responsible for managing projects together with the Project Manager and will be involved in both sales and execution phases;
- During the sales phase, you will manage the internal project approval process and participate in negotiation process with customers and partners;
- During the execution phase, your tasks will include contract management, support to order invoicing as well as cost monitoring;
- You will have an active role in the Financial Execution activities, including bank guarantees, letters of credit, financing, export credit insurance, insurance, etc..;
- You will monitor and control contract change management with customers, consortium partners and suppliers;
- Together with the Project Manager, you will create and maintain the concurrent costing (including cost to complete) as well as the order-related reporting. This also includes risk analyses and assessments.
Skills, qualifications and abilities
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- You have a degree in economics or lex or engineering;
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience on contract review and management in the international project business / plant engineering;
- You are ready to take over a leadership rule coordinating specific issues with the relevant departments (sales, technical and project management);
- You are able to work in a team, you have excellent communication skills and customer orientation;
- Willingness to business travel abroad;
- Solid knowledge of common MS Office applications as well as ERP systems (i.e. SAP) complete your profile.
At thyssenkrupp nucera Italy we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
- International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
- Training “on the job” by a dedicated mentor
- Good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
- Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
- Availability of public transportation infrastructure: Metrò green line M2, stop Lambrate, train Trenord, as well as speedway tangenziale est, exit Rubattino
For application please send your CV to: email@example.com
thyssenkrupp nucera Italy S.r.l., located in Milan