COMOS Application Manager (all genders welcome)
thyssenkrupp nucera is the beginning of a new era defined by clean energy supply with green hydrogen at industrial scale. thyssenkrupp nucera offers world-leading technologies for high-efficiency electrolysis plants. The company, a Joint Venture with Industrie De Nora, has extensive in-depth knowledge in the engineering, procurement, and construction of electrochemical plants and a strong track record of more than 600 projects with a total rating of over 10 gigawatts already successfully installed. With its water electrolysis technology to produce green hydrogen, the company offers an innovative solution on an industrial scale for green value chains and an industry fueled by clean energy – a major step towards climate-neutrality.
- As Application Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth, cross-location operation and user support in the day-to-day business of our globally used COMOS Engineering Suite.
- Your tasks include COMOS basic administration, monitoring, authorization management, adaptation and expansion of the configurator functions, development of “best practice routines”, support and assistance for business users in the project business.
- You will also manage and support internal and external partners where necessary, ensure compliance with the agreed processes and quality standards and ensure proper system documentation and operating manuals.
- You will support and take on planning and implementation tasks for the optimization and expansion of COMOS in close cooperation with the business team.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, process or electrical engineering or a comparable qualification with professional experience.
- You already have experience with the administration of COMOS or comparable, object-oriented engineering applications.
- Your knowledge and understanding of technical interrelationships in complex environments will help you in your daily work.
- You have programming skills in script or higher languages.
- You have a proactive personality and enjoy working in a small, technically strong team, coupled with strong communication skills, a confident, convincing manner and assertiveness.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, other languages are an advantage.
Das bieten wir
It goes without saying, that we would like to offer attractive working conditions. This includes for example:
• Performance-related compensation according to collective agreement Metal & Electro NRW
• Attractive old-age provision models
• Groupwide learning measures
• thyssenkrupp internal health campaigns
Furthermore, at thyssenkrupp nucera we offer:
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
• International work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams
• Training “on the job” by a dedicated mentor
• Very good development opportunities either in a specialist or in a management function
• Flexible working time models (Home Office and flexible working hours)
• Free Beverages (water, coffee, tea)
• Excellent transport infrastructure (public transport as well as highways A1, A40, A45)
Whether hybrid working models or part-time: whenever possible, we give you the flexibility to work how, where and when it is best for you.
Talent Acquisition Specialist